Welcome to the Maple Ridge Centre
12820 County Road 43, North Dundas
• $499,000 on 5 acres
• $200,000 option on additional 5 acres currently listed at $250,000.
• Location associated event business and assets available at $25,000 with real estate purchase.
• Showings available 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Monday to Friday and some weekends.
• 28,050+ square feet.
• 12 large class rooms.
• 6 offices plus storage and utility rooms.
• 4 sets of washrooms plus accessibility washroom (7 total washrooms plus change rooms).
• 2 hydro services. Single Phase (600 Amp) and Three Phase (1200 Amp at 600 V).
• Natural gas in the building to boiler system.
• Blueprints available for structure, pipes & drains, electrical, etc.
• Single level accessible to all parts save the gym floor which has a lift and space for a ramp.
• Originally built 1966 with major overhaul and expansion in 1973.
• Entire roofing system replaced approximately between 2006-2010.
• C-10 Zoning allows many uses including accessory residential, commercial, office, warehouse, kennel, etc. Click here to view applicable zoning papers
• Rental Income generation of approximately $56,734 per year with lots of square footage to spare.
• Property taxes of $5,946.70 in 2017 including both land parcels (10 acres total).
• Building intercom in place.
• Computerized heating systems.
• Integrated security and fire alarm systems.
• Fibre internet at the road.
• Quiet neighbours.
• Ample parking.
• Perfectly located between Ottawa and Cornwall along major routes.
• Learn more, here: www.mapleridgecentre.com and here: Maple Ridge Centre on Facebook
See below for some pictures and floorplan. Download your own floorplan here.